IONS-NA-2 in Tucson - Registration deadline extended! Registration open until Aug. 15th
Join us in Tucson, AZ for IONS-NA2
Conference highlights include:
- Professional Development session with Peter Fiske: "Putting Your Science to Work"
- Keynote Speaker Joseph Shaw of Montana State University presents: "Optics In Nature"
- Student talks and poster presentations
- CIAN sponsored speaker, Dr. Ekaterina Golovchenko presents: "Technologies and Challenges in Fiber Optic Communication Systems"
- Keynote Speaker Charles Falco of the University of Arizona presents: "The Science of Optics: The History of Art"
- Best Talk and Best Poster prizes
- Laboratory tours at U of A College of Optics
- Tour of Steward Observatory Mirror Lab and their facilities to construct 8.4 meter mirrors!
- Exciting social day exploring the Sonoran Desert of Tucson
Deadline for Registration and Travel Grant Applications is August 15, 2010
For more information keep checking this website and join our group on - Facebook - IONS-NA2