IONS-11 / Paris
Last minute conference location change for wednesday and thursday: check location section
IONS 11 will be hosted in Paris between the 22nd and the 25th of February 2012, organized by the École Polytechnique, the Institut d'Optique Graduate School and the ESPCI Paristech.
The abstract submission deadline is the 28th of November. Please send your contribution and register before this date.
Hope to see you there! Keep up to date via this website, as well as through our Facebook group
The conference program includes:
- Keynote speakers talks
- Student technical talks and posters
- Laboratory tours
- Best student talk /poster awards
- Conference dinner
- Social day
- Alain Aspect (Institut d'Optique Graduate School, France)
- A. Claude Boccara (École Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles, France)
- Christopher Dainty (OSA 2011 President, National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Sune Svanberg (University of Lund, Sweden)
The conference will be held at ENSCP campus in the center of Paris on Wednesday and Thursday and at in Institut d'Optique on Saclay Campus on Friday.
ENSCP address: 11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris (Wednesday and Thursday)
Institut d'Optique address: 2 avenue Augustin Fresnel in Palaiseau (Friday)